What did you buy that you regret?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my Mares AirTrim BCD... I love other Mares gear but their Airtrim BCDs just suck plain and simple! Mine broke after 25 dives... the manual inflation valve came off and it will not retain air. The Airtrim system is also not my favorite...I much rather prefer the conventional BCD design.

I noticed that several people were having problems with fins...i just started diving but have dove on aqualung blades 2 and scubapro twin jets and; not to get anybody mad; Force Fins Pro swam circles around them. Bottom line, buy the force fins and dont look back.

FINISHED all 973 posts plus my own.:clapping: I learned a lot! Thank you to all. The only regret I have is not purchasing more dive trips along the way.

I also regret not writing down the contact info of all the great people I've met over the years, I could use those dive buddies to fill my schedule!

Flipping Omega(Amphibian®) Flip Fins that just kept on flipping....a true example of when flipper is not a dead dolphin......

Sport Diver Magazine - I thought it was a bona fide source of information when I started diving.... when in fact it is simply a sponsored advertising vehicle (resulting in the unhealthy desire for things like flip fins)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom