What did you choose your SB nik...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been a Ham Radio Operator for over 30 years, and I've held the Call Sign KC5UX since the late 70's

Jim

Easy enough, love the old 1/4 ton military jeeps and own a wrangler. I spend way too much time, in places with lots of sand and no water.

Mine is pretty boring I figured I should go with a scuba based name so I took my job. BMET and added it to the word diver. For those that are unfamiliar with what a BMET is it is a medical equipment repairer.

Saipanman:
Kurt Portugal
Mine is Günther Bangladesh
C-Dawg

I look like Ren from the cartoon (my best friend looks like Stimpy), thus the name Scubaren.

Also just found out that I have an additional name - Rita Fiji.

I am Puerto Rican and the Coqui is a tree toad with a distinct song which survives only in Puerto Rico, and I understand now also survives in Hawaii. The Coqui is also a National symbol of Puerto Rico. I am very proud of my heritage, hence the name COQUI DIVER.

Back
Top Bottom