What dive software do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for Diving Log 5. I use to import dives from my Oceanic VT3 and a Predator. It works fine for both. There is also iOS version available that I haven't used yet.

I use jdivelog as I run Linux. Cool thing about the open source projects is you can request a feature and see it in a version quickly. I'm curious about the sync with Android, so I'll also check out Dive Log.

Sorry folks. This is for a Veo180 and I primarily use a Mac computer. I intended to include that info in my first post...

I use Diving Log 5.0 with a Veo 2.0

I use MacDive with a Oceanic Datamask.

I'm not familiar with Oceanic DCs, so I'm not sure if the Veo180 is different from the Veo180NX, but the latter is supported by MacDive (MacDive). I've been using it for nearly a year with my Atomic Cobalt. Love the program, very easy to use.

I can haz scooba softwarz?

No, really. I never thought of linking scuba and computers. Interesting.

I can haz scooba softwarz?

No, really. I never thought of linking scuba and computers. Interesting.

It's actually quite nifty. Nice little graphic of your dive profile. Of course, it all depends on the type of computer you have but the first time I synced up with my computer I was like "Wow! My dives are messy!" hahah

....... Nice little graphic of your dive profile.......... "Wow! My dives are messy!" .....

As in this image below?
divepal_allgraphs_20120412.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom