What do you use BC Jacket, BCD Back inflate or BP/W? Take poll.

What do you use BC Jacket, BCD Back inflate or BP/W? Take poll.

• I dive with a jacket BCD

Votes: 111 20.7%
  • I dive with a back inflate BCD

Votes: 195 36.4%
  • I dive with a BP/W

Votes: 229 42.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dacor Hemispere, Jacket BC.

Wanting to get either bp/w or zeagle soon though, just cant decide witch.

CheddarChick:
Riptide Zone. Like it a ton. The only thing I wish it had a pocket.
I've been curious about that BC for a while. Do you dive with a backplate in that thing? Do you dives with doubles?

Halcyon Pioneer and halcyon SS plate for single tank
Halcyon Explorer and SS plate for doubles
For sweetwater alu plate Salvo (just bought it).

Mania

Hammerhead plate and Oxycheq 30# Razor wing w/ Hog harness.

Stephen Ash:
Mares HUB

and

Oceanic Outrigger HLT

:lol:

PerroneFord:
It could also easily be argued that Scubaboard members are among the most well studied, well read, and best informed recreational divers in the market, and their choices in this poll are being accurately represented.

I can agree with that statement. However there are times when a BP&W is suggested as a cure for bad teeth and balding hair and that's where I take exception.

So as not to let the topic stagnate I'll add that my wiife dives a Seaquest Diva LX which is a poor confused thing. It's a jacket with air cells with a very defined wing!

Pete

spectrum:
Let me add that at this point the results of the poll mirror a vocal Scuba Board segment, not the diving world in general.

I agree 100%. The diving world in general consist of thousands of vacation divers who use their gear maybe 2 or 3 dives outside their vacation, and I would guess that few are members of this board. Scubaboard members are the ones diving as a true hobby or professionally.

I bet a poll of those vaction divers would be a complete reverse of what this poll shows.

Same ole same ole.

A BP/W what else LOL!

SangP

Brands... mine is a Frankenstein made of parts from OMS, Halcyon, Oxycheq, own design, etc, etc.

Back
Top Bottom