• Swimsuit / bikini / bathing shorts

Votes: 170 75.2%
  • Special diving undergarments

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • I'll never tell

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve always worn what I was born in and nothing else. Years of surfing got me highly skilled at getting bare in public without anyone even noticing. I’ve changed in and out of wetsuits a couple of zillion times in a parking lot full of tourists with nobody noticing what I was doing. Creative use of the towel is all that’s needed.

Since I only dive tropical waters, I only wear a swimsuit as does my wife.

I've found bike shorts (black lycra/spandex) to be pretty good... they are more modest than the typical Speedo... and won't bunch up like swim trunks.

I'm currently sporting the speedo but will be switch to jammers soon. I don't care what you see me in but I do have some appreciation that not everybody WANTS to see me in one.

I tried the diveskin, over a swimsuit, and it really bunched in the crotch. Tried the swimsuit alone, and it was still bunchy. I guess I'll try just the diveskin next.

Gawd, I hope I don't have to attempt the Speedo!

(I know, I know, YOU hope I don't attempt the Speedo!) :scared:

I like to wear a women's surfing rash guard and 'boy' cut swim shorts. i like this better than skins, much cooler out of the water and protection from the sun, but still provides warmth underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom