What happened to the SoCal forum?!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like my buddy can't make it this Saturday, so I will be looking for a buddy on the GE.
Your right about multiple hobbies ShakaZulu. Hey Don, welcome to the SoCal forum.
Sorry, I came over here to link to a new member who'd posted in General Travel, having misread his post. Robin followed the link and noted that he was spamming. :blush:

Oops!

Sorry, I came over here to link to a new member who'd posted in General Travel, having misread his post. Robin followed the link and noted that he was spamming. :blush:

Oops!

actually Don, I didn't follow the link, it was pretty obvious to me what he was doing. And I consider myself a Calif Kelp diver, as I have quite a few Calif dives under my belt, so I post here on a regular basis. :D

robin:D

actually Don, I didn't follow the link, it was pretty obvious to me what he was doing. And I consider myself a Calif Kelp diver, as I have quite a few Calif dives under my belt, so I post here on a regular basis. :D

robin:D
Ah you found it on your own, ok. I just read the post wrong and missed what he said. Glad you got it. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom