What happened to the SoCal forum?!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or swells to mellow. This has been the worst non-El Nino winter/spring for local diving I can remember. I've made a grand total of eleven dives this year. :(
I used to make that many in a month.

Or swells to mellow. This has been the worst non-El Nino winter/spring for local diving I can remember. I've made a grand total of eleven dives this year. :(
I used to make that many in a month.

You've got me beat. I'm only at 7 and last year I averaged 8 a month :shakehead:

Charlie and I were able to squeeze in a Long Point to Cove dive last week between swells. Conditions weren't the best but it was well worth the effort.

Some of the highlights:
LongPoint53110LingCodBest.jpg

LongPoint53110RockFish.jpg

LongPoint53110Reef.jpg

LongPoint53110DoridandSCnudi2.jpg

I know what you mean. Boy I kinda have been away from SB for a while and start pokin' around again lookin' for everybody and this place looks like a ghost town.

Though I know this season has been so discouraging. Heck a coupla times I've been so desperate that I've looked into diving the local mudhole (Lake Perris, EWWWW) till I read about how much of a cesspool it really is. Think I'd rather dive for golf balls :)

I am depressed too ..... not enough REAL diving this year :(

Oh welll ..... I guess today I will add few more Great Whites to our local (virtual) waters and expand the cave in France :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Swells and Red Tide have had a huge dent in my diving - More so than this time last year. Buddy and I are going to try the Palawan early tomorrow morning.

Dwayne

I know what you mean. Boy I kinda have been away from SB for a while and start pokin' around again lookin' for everybody and this place looks like a ghost town.

Though I know this season has been so discouraging. Heck a coupla times I've been so desperate that I've looked into diving the local mudhole (Lake Perris, EWWWW) till I read about how much of a cesspool it really is. Think I'd rather dive for golf balls :)

Nick....get my email? I responded last night.

As for the red tide and such, all the more reason I'm surprised there's not more people BSing about diving. :D

Back
Top Bottom