What happens if I need to do this underwater, silly ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Make sure you're facing the correct way for the CURRENT to take your problems away.

El Orans:
Feel free to PM the link to whomever requests it but do not post it. Thank you.

I just re-read the TOS agreement and could not find anything that was violated by posting a link to the location of the picture. Could a moderator please show where the TOS was violated. Thank you.

Now since the mods have even banned links to it, my morbid curiosity is really getting the better of me.
I gotta see what all this censoring is all about.
Someone pm me the link.

Maybe it doesn't pass their "decency" standards? Who knows? I'm not sure how I feel about having "decency police" around though... It's a slippery slope... Unless its a direct violation of the TOS, someone needs to get off the high horse and stop throwing their weight around.

Seacaptain01:
As for having to crap, you should take care of that before you go diving. Usually that urge happens after the first dive.. then all you have to do is jump in and unload and hopefully they will be sinkers..lol

Ah OH!, Here come the environmentalists! :D

El Orans:
Feel free to PM the link to whomever requests it but do not post it. Thank you.

Why in the world would ANYONE want to see the picture? Sheeeesh!
Just do a google on SCAT if they need to see #2

mobster75:
Maybe it doesn't pass their "decency" standards? Who knows? I'm not sure how I feel about having "decency police" around though... It's a slippery slope... Unless its a direct violation of the TOS, someone needs to get off the high horse and stop throwing their weight around.

I totally agree. Like I posted above, I checked the TOS and I cannot find where posting the link violates any spirit OR letter of the TOS. :shakehead

If someone is worried about "children" seeing the picture then they need to wake up and watch a little television or play a video game. You will see worse than the warhammer maneuver picture on tv or video games. He((, you can see Parrot fish doing the same thing on any ocean dive.

Ummm... I got the PM of the picture... Just for my future knowledge in posting... what was so wrong about it that it needed to be scrubbed?

RumBum:
Make sure you're facing the correct way for the CURRENT to take your problems away.

And make sure your buddy is UP current or he may not dive with you again. When I was in Palau this happened with the local DMs all the time. There is also a certain photographer on this board that has done it on numerous occasions as well. No big deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom