What happens if I need to do this underwater, silly ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to dive if you're not in good physical shape......pretty sure being sick is not in good shape!!!!!

Oh my god that pic. was nasty...It looks as if the dumpage is going to float up and get all over his buddy!!!!! Wonder what he ate???

OkieDiver:
El Orans since you seem to be the only moderator replying I'm gonna presume you're the one that pulled the original link. Does this meet with your approval? Is this workplace friendly enough?
Your post is still here...

True but I get motion sick. Usually it's only mild (while medicated) and getting into the water clears it up. In the one incident when getting in made it worse, I had to have my regulator serviced.

With all the references to the "Warhammer Maneuver" I've been seeing since reading ScubaBoard, I finally decided to track down the original thread. Nothing particularly enlightening there, since the picture link is dead.

So I did a bit of detective work and, like Zaffy, found the picture on another site. You do not need to see it.

I'm off to bleach my eyes now.

Ok, Ok, Ok! I didn't want to look....I really really didn't! But I did! Blech!

Was diving with a friend the other day and she was taking antibiotics for a bad sinus infection. All of a sudden I see this pink color coming out of her regulator. She did exactly what she was taught to do. She held her regulator in and let er rip. I have seen one other friend have this happen and you should have seen the fish:) I guess fish really love pizza but don't care too much for antibiotics:)

As far as doing #2 in my wet suit...God I hope that never happens...Makes you look at ditching weights in a new light. I'm sure people would look curiously at me doing a surface ditch and don including my wetsuit. No way I would get back in the boat with a load of $#!^ in my wetsuit. Hopefully the currents would not be so bad where they would have to come and pull my naked butt out of the water:)...

What exactly is a "War Hammer" maneuver?

OMG...what is it with this thread....?? You know you should stop but you keep reading and then feel the need to check out the 'Warhamer maneuver"- no no NO - just don't!!!!!!!

I don't know if I should laugh, cry or just hide in a dark corner!!! LOL

Having only done a few try-dives I've never had or seen anyone do either the barf or No.2 (thank god!)

My original post was also deleted... no big deal!

The funnies thing happened to me... I went diving last Saturday and could not get this picture out of my mind. All I could think about was, "I better go now while I'm at home!
I tried real had, but no luck!" That was around 10PM. At 2 AM felt the urge to go, but no luck either. Finally at 6AM before leaving for the boat, I was successful!

All day long during the dive trip I felt like I had unfinished business to take care of, but fortunately I ended the day without having to perform this manuver.

PS... I have the link to the pic, PM me if you want it.:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom