What high def video equipment would you buy with a +/- $10K budget?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys,

If you are still looking after Sony HDR Xr 500 model...i can tell you more about it as soon as you fire the questions. If you want to take a look at how it performs u/w take a look here. I also made a test recently with 2 wide lens.

YouTube - misaclaudiu's Channel

the footage is not edited at all so thats how it performs u/w. the housing has a red filter that i`ve used at 10-25m

I got myself the Mangrove housing from Aditech for the xr520.
I will be in the Maldives for 120 dives in March & April and expect to make some nice HD videos which I will post here together with my experiences with this set.

Hey guys,

If you are still looking after Sony HDR Xr 500 model...i can tell you more about it as soon as you fire the questions. If you want to take a look at how it performs u/w take a look here. I also made a test recently with 2 wide lens.

YouTube - misaclaudiu's Channel

the footage is not edited at all so thats how it performs u/w. the housing has a red filter that i`ve used at 10-25m

What housing and port did you use on the wreck video?

Thanks for the link. That is better than nothing, especially since there appears to be nothing else available. I must admit, I'm kinda surprised that Aquatica doesn't have video on their site. What better advertising method than to have their product being used on some awesome dive sites. Then again, I know nothing about dive company advertising so who am I...

Back
Top Bottom