What is scuba diving's orange shovel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
All of this is true. You guys are killing me.

Any snorkle over $35

Neoprene Slap Strap with the Dive shop name on it (or even better, some resort name in Coz where said Orange Shoveler got their resort cert!)

An bright green 02 clean slider on your primary second stage hose (complete with month / year punch out...)

DAN Tag matching your mesh hose wraps and strain reliefs.

All these are so true they hurt...and by the way it's never too late to talk about the Weasel :D

The truth is bro, life's about greasing the 'do back, buddy, and wheezin' on the buff-fest, man. High school was interesting, alright? It was kinda like a harsh ride. Ah, ah..

Cheers.

-J.-

Whistle attached to d-ring . . . mea culpa!

the K

johnny_bravo:
All these are so true they hurt...and by the way it's never too late to talk about the Weasel :D

The truth is bro, life's about greasing the 'do back, buddy, and wheezin' on the buff-fest, man. High school was interesting, alright? It was kinda like a harsh ride. Ah, ah..

Cheers.

-J.-

(reaching for the Slim Jim at the counter...) "MEAT GROUP!"

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
Any snorkle over $35
I’ll see your $35 and lower you to $12.95
Mo2vation:
Neoprene Slap Strap with the Dive shop name on it (or even better, some resort name in Coz where said Orange Shoveler got their resort cert!)
In most cases, yes. I’ll exempt anyone who’s got one of Billy’s Key West Diver straps (and a few others).

:coffee: :popcorn: :coffee:

mello-yellow:
Rambo-style knife on the leg.

Two words: Pig Sticker :14:

-J.-

A retractor.

PS. Would anyone like to buy a retractor, cheap? I have one for sale. only used 2 times.

Naturally one persons orange shovel is another's favorite. I've been using a slap strap for years and enjoy my hair remaining attached to my head. (I think the logo's worn off, does that make it ok? :huh: ) And putting my console (horrors!) on a retractor works for me too.

:thumbs_down: Those yoke screw tank lights are losers in my book. And the tank bangers that have a plastic ball on a stretchy loop. Scum balls. Mesh tank covers. And pig stickers.

Back
Top Bottom