What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amstel Bright - Not because it tastes better than others but because of where you have to travel to get it.

Guiness, Kilkenny, Corona, Heineken, Carlsberg and mead all come high up on my list..
Check Budweiser (yes, you read that right) goes down, American Budweiser dont..
Urquel is a pilsener that should definetly be tested by anyone for misc reasons.

Yeah, I know, theres a huge variety of beer on my list...

I have been drinking Stella Artois the last few weeks and I must say it has grown on me (not my belly:rofl3:)
I usually drink Alexander Keith's but I have found a new favorite. :shelli:

When I lived in Halifax for 2 years I used to drink a lot of Keith's and also some Oland's Schooner. Now that I live in San Diego I'm partial to Tecate and an beer from El Salvador called Caguama (supposedly translates to loggerhead turtle). Caguama can be had for $12.99 a 30-pack plus tax and CRV.

Free.

If someone else is buying it must be really, really bad beer before I will turn it down.:D

tedtim,

You and I think a lot alike. I subscribe to the following "law of beer".

There is no such thing as a "bad" beer, just some is better than others.

I'm sure that if most beer snobs were stranded on some isolated island and the only beer available was Budweiser they would drink it gladly. If they didn't then I'd drink there share for them.

Guinness is my all time favorite, no doubt about it.
But sometimes when I'm out with a bunch of people in a crappy dirt bar, nothing beats Pabts Blue Ribbon. Its cheap, and tasty.

Now that is two opposite ends of the spectrum. Have to say though that an ice cold "Red White and Blue" is hard to beat on a hot summer day. I drank quite a few of them growing up in the Midwest.

3061.jpg

tedtim,

I'm sure that if most beer snobs were stranded on some isolated island and the only beer available was Budweiser they would drink it gladly. If they didn't then I'd drink there share for them.
Actually, If I was stranded on an isolated Island and the only beer that came drifting by was a case of budweiser, Id write a note on it saying "Please send a chopper to pick me up" and kick it back into the water :p

tedtim,

Beer, sex, and pizza.
Even when its bad, its still pretty good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom