What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm all over the place, Chimay (if someone else is buying...) Blue Moon, Abita Amber, Guinness, Bass, Harp, Murphys Irish Stout, Molson Canadian.

Actually, If I was stranded on an isolated Island and the only beer that came drifting by was a case of budweiser, Id write a note on it saying "Please send a chopper to pick me up" and kick it back into the water :p

That would mean just that much more beer for me if I happened to be there also :)

Having spent 1 year on Midway Island from '84-'85 after the Navy pulled most of the people off the island I found it interesting to see how people change their minds about what beer they will and won't drink when the selection is slim to none for months on end. At one point in time we were reduced to Coors, Natural Light, Hamms and Carling Black Label. Hell, we thought they had brought the good stuff in when Budweiser arrived again :)

MMMMMM
STELLA - I have to agree that is a tasty beverage

although, when I fire up the grill and make fish tacos, I have to switch over to Sol
I just need the sound of surf breaking and tanks clanging to put me back in Cozumel......

MMMMMM
STELLA - I have to agree that is a tasty beverage

although, when I fire up the grill and make fish tacos, I have to switch over to Sol
I just need the sound of surf breaking and tanks clanging to put me back in Cozumel......

"Sol" - I don't think even the our brethren south of the border drink that :) But if that was all that was available I'd drink it without complaint and go to sleep with a smile on my face.

A couple other good Mexican beers are Bohemia and Negra Modela.

Now I have to run to the store!

Now I have to run to the store!

Allway's have a couple of cases on standby.:D

1. my own homebrew, either "Donna's Red Ale" (for my wife), or Playstation Porter
2. PizzaPort's Porter
3. most San Diego microbrews, esp Stone
4. Young's Double Chocolate Stout!
5. Caffrey's , Smithwicks, or Guinness.

Guinness, Sam Adams, Dixie Blackened Voodoo (can't find it here in PA), Amstel Light, Blue Moon, A good Hef, many, many, many, many more!

If it comes in a bottle, can, box, cup, canteen, flask, bag, I'll drink it! But I do have my favs!

That would mean just that much more beer for me if I happened to be there also :)
As long as you leave me the empty bottles to send notes in and build an improvised compressor so we can go dive :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom