What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I'd happily drink water. Under such circumstances I have done so. Why take on such waste calories?

me too.

if i don't like it i don't drink it and that includes many soft drinks & cheap wine.

the guy whose wife gets a headache with certain beers, i do too, usually the cold fizzy tasteless stuff called larger over here.

For years after I spent a sememster of school in Italy, I thought thsat I had picked up a bug from the water in Italy.

Then I quit drinking Genny Cream Ale, and the problem disappeared! hmmm.....wasn't the waer in Italy after all, just the poor choie in American beer I was then drinking regularly!

I favor New Castle or other Brown Ales. I am also partial to most other dark beers that are not too hoppy. I have recently discovered Dogfish Head Palo Santo. Nice beer, a lttle sweet with a finish like a wine.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale The milkshake of beer! I like idian pale ale also:D!!!!
see you topside! John

Please,

this afternoon i had the worst milk shake of my life - i'm trying to forget it!

i did have some HSB at lunchtime, not the best kept in the world, but acceptable.

Just opened a Rogue, Dead Guy Ale. Dark amber, a bit cloudy, like a home brew, nice strong taste. A brew out of Newport, Oregon. I like this one. I'll get it again

Have a Red MacGregor from Orkney Brewing, Orkney, Scotland. Sounded interesting.

Rogue does a good job, I love their Shakespeare Stout.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom