What is your max depth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep sure, I agree, but it should not be use as a bottom timer to know if you can stay or not !!!!! :no :shakehead :no

I have cut many dives short, while still feeling good, because I don't want to get anywhere close to my limits. Without a dive computer I wouldn't know how far I am into a dive.

I'll never feel better about diving with less information.

Chad

I go out to shoot pictures of guys who do 140. Usually 110 or so to the deck of wrecks. Truly amazing.
I can do 50 on a good day.

The Men's Journal article obviously was aproved by Woods, but does not mention Divetech. I've read he doesn't take kindly to companies using his name without permission. Ask the builders of his vessel "Privacy."

Who is Tiger Woods? That guy that hits that little white ball with a stick?
What your saying is he dont like them using his name without paying him alot of money............. over rated if you ask me.
I mean who cares who built his boat ( Oh man, Tiger woods got a boat there and he can hit a little ball real go0d, I`m goin to get my boat there) Clones...

And I`m not just picking on him its everyone in sports or Tv/movies, Who cares where they go what they do or what they own. NOT ME, I do my own thing

Went to 90' last weekend while the boys were fishin, shot an AJ, eased up to the surface, and still had a good 30 sec. in me.. Spooky, still don't know how deep I can really go.. need a spotter

I did 39meters (like 125ft).
But only once and everytime I tried to improve, I got only to approx. 35m.
But mostly I don't try for depths. I'm not living close to clear water, so usually I go to 10 - 20m. Those 39 I did in Croatia last year during the freediving course I took. I really recommend to anybody interested in freediving to take some - it's great experience.

Since this thread has been resurrected...

I had never been deeper than the bottom of a backyard pool- maybe 9'. Only used snorkeling equipment one weekend. Probably had never held my breath more than a minute. Then signed up for Performance Freediving 4 day intermediate class and bought freediving gear- open cell wetsuit, long fins, low volume mask. After Kirk Krack and Martin Stepanek's coaching I did a five minute static and 20 meter (65') free immersion (pulling down a rope by hand) on the first ocean day. I was equalizing fine- fear, nausea, and signals from my diaphram kept me from going deeper.

Since then the few times I've been diving the bottom was my limit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom