What more can I do with this pic?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Doc... thats alot of things that I simply just dont how to do... I guess I'll have to trial & error.. or if someone can explain how to do 1 of those suggestions in more detail? Like this "mandrake process"..how do I do that?
Thx :)

Hi Martin,

Any Photoshop text will guide you through photo processing. To focus your search, I suggest that you use the above terms (such as Healing Tool) when you look through the index of any Photoshop text.

I can help you get started with some of the tasks.

Here is an explanation of the Mandrake Process. Adjusting Photos in Photoshop 7.0

The Healing Tool is used to clean up spots. You could just paint over any spots or blemishes in your photo with a solid color, but the healing tool lets you copy color AND texture over the blemish. With a paint brush you select a color and then paint over a blemish with a solid color. With the Healing Tool you select an offset and then where ever you paint you get the color and texture of your offset point.

The mask function very complicated and I recommed that you get a Photoshop text to learn that.

Unsharpen Mask is used to sharpen your photos, like a focus function. Make sure that your photo is sized the way you want it (pixel depth and length x width). Then select FILTERS > SHARPEN > UNSHARPEN MASK. The settings should be something like 1.5 and 5. Then set your unsharpen valve. With the PREVIEW box selected you can see immediately see the results. Be careful not to unsharpen too much, you get funny halos around your edges. If you change the size of your photos after you use unsharpen mask, you will have to use unsharpen mask again.

The crop function is a tool on your toolbar.

Sorry, trying to teach Photoshop in just a few paragraphs is impossible. Get a Photoshop test and look up Healing Tool, Unsharpen Mask, Crop, etc., in the index.

Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom