What was your deepest and...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I remember correctly, you are not yet certified. ... How deep someone had dived is not usually a helpful topic.

You remember it correctly- nothing wrong to be involve forum hearing others experience. (like reading a book)

Sorry if you felt offensive in some way.

Pay little attention to the snarkyness. While I agree that these type of posts can fuel a dangerous ego in new divers I see no issue in people posting their deep diving experiences.

For me, I rarely dive beyond 130-150 feet. It just makes the dive more trouble than they are normally worth, but then again, I'm getting older and have more interest in nice, long lazy dives.:wink:

If you don't have the training / gear for deep diving then you have no business doing it. I dive with in my training level.

If you don't have the training / gear for deep diving then you have no business doing it. I dive with in my training level.

Ditto, I have my share of deep dives, all within my training level...

I would like to start a new thread so everyone can post their deepest dive here and share your experience while doing that dive... anything interest found or any type of fishes etc that you never seen before in that depth dive?
:sblogo:

Well...my deepest dive was to 147' at my home-away-from-home, Alabama Blue Water Adventures (a flooded limestone quarry). To me, that's DEEP, but it's all relative :wink:

Me too, I've been to the bottom of the sea.

Ive never been much below 100 feet and every time ive been below 80 its been to see something specific. The decrease in dive time isnt worth going there "just because I can".
In addition to severely decreased no deco limits and increased air consumption theres also the narcosis potential, which of course differ based on condition and type of dive..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom