Whats happened to diveoz.com.au

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpatmore

Registered
Reaction score
I notice there are a few people on here that also post on diveoz. I havent been able to access diveoz for a few days. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and knows what is going on ??

Thanks
John

been having same problem since yesterday...

it went down about 8.30pm last night and still not up

i got neil's (webby) email on my work laptop so i will ask him tomorrow if all is reasonably well (except for server breakdown that is) or we are to find another addiction

bugger...... dont realize how much you depend on it for tee'ing up dives and socials!

I am in the same boat - maybe the string has finally broken between us and the rest of the planet :11:

Having said that the 'net is a little slow in general - thankfully the diving the last couple of days has been poor so there's not a lot to say, but I do know I have put on weight over the summer!! :popcorn: Mrs W says I need to give up wine or dessert - how about I give up the food in between and stick with the bits I enjoy most!!!! :eyebrow:

PW

I had just posted some pics on diveoz from my Mike Ball trip and it then fell over.

Looking forward to seeing it working again

hahah - well join the SB Fitness challange Paul!

we got lots involved, weekly weighins, exercise challange and 10lb losers

the almitees are not so almity these days! hubby down 25kgs and im down (cough) 50... yikes, we've lost an entire person!

ok, DiveOz sydney reminders

this saturday is Dave H's seahorse talk at manly and Wed 14th is photo nightdive at Clifton Gardens

almitywife:
hubby down 25kgs and im down (cough) 50... yikes, we've lost an entire person!

almitywife! 50kgs - that's incredible! Awesome! Im thinking I may have to bite the bullet instead of the chocolate bar and head on over to the fitness challenge...

Caitlin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom