what's up with this dir stuff.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UWupnorth:
why all this arguing? there is plenty of water for everyone, I even dive with non DIR types if I have to.

Gee you make it sound like penance. :)

I was just kidding. I dive using the DIR method and have been for about a year and am going to do the fundimentals in december. I can see a lot of benifits to their methods but it is not for everyone. I truely enjoy diving with any safe diver DIR or not.

i wouldnt mind diving with dir types as long as they dont give me crap about my poodle jacket,or shine their cannister light in my face too much,or get that long hose all tangled up around me.:11:

do it easy:
OK, Tamas, since you are such an expert on all things DIR :D, what are rules 2 - 5? :wink:

No idea, that is why I was trying to figure it out....but since all the DIR threads mention rule 6 violations, I figured it must be something juicy and interesting?!

Geez Stog,
look what you started!

Tomorrow you should start a thread on GWB and the war and we can see which generates more controversy.

(I bet DIR wins. By a long hose.)

No one has even mentioned the "S" word!

Back
Top Bottom