Whats up???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
If a local mod is handling a local group that he/she is involved with, things may get a bit further than others might have them. Also if the mod was to blow the whistle then feelings could be hurt.

Feelings get hurt either way, when properly handled things can be smoothed over quicker. What if I were to call you the biggest trouble maker on SB and the worst dive buddy around? Would a mod in Japan understand this interaction without knowing our history?

So where is the trip video???

Land Locked:
Feelings get hurt either way, when properly handled things can be smoothed over quicker. What if I were to call you the biggest trouble maker on SB and the worst dive buddy around? Would a mod in Japan understand this interaction without knowing our history?

So where is the trip video???

Man, I thought I was the only one that felt that way. :D

Thanks Jim and Chris! At least you would be typing the truth. :D

Robb, keep trying. :stirpot: Carry a big stir stick and don't be afraid to use it.

Had I actually read the whole post before I posted in the thread I would have done the moderating. Sorry Ted, I didn't read the entire post just the first sentence (hey, I was at work and skimming through :wink: ). Once I participate in a thread I can't moderate it but it was moderated before I ever had time to read the whole thing. This group is a great bunch of people and really there's rarely a need for moderation in the GLWC forum unless it's moving or sticking a thread. Maybe I don't watch you guys as closely as I should :eyebrow: but if I promised an ear thwapping to everyone who posted out of the TOS I'd never get done moderating or thwapping (right Mitten?). You're all adults and you know the TOS so follow it. Express your frustrations but do it by stating your own position, you can do that without calling people names. We aren't the only ones who read this section and personally I'm proud of how friendly this group is and I recommend the GLWC section to new members from the area when I see their intro posts.

I love you guys!
Ber :lilbunny:

Mitten Diver:
We love you too Ber.:10: :10: :10:

(holding hands and swaying around the campfire...)

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya

Now everyone sing!

O Lord, kumbaya

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

electricbear60625:
Trust me Crpntr133, I have the biggest...I swear i do
By the way, when are you planning on coming up my way to Chicago area to dive again?
Robb

That would be next year. I have rescue class this weekend, birthday next, dive following weekend. Then it becomes hot air balloon season again. Three weeks of pretty much nonstop crew duties including a trip to the big one..Albuquqerque.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom