What's Wrong With This Mod-S drill?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats a pretty big battery so I can see that........I woudn't be surprised if your wings are also cut different than mine (AGIR or Halcyon) also. I guess you could always get a pistol grip light.........wait a minute...........(just kidding of course:D)

I have an Agir 38lbs wing as well and it doesn't squeeze quite as much at the surface. But I have a preference for the DSS wings while actually diving, so I tend to use them more. Of course, both work great and I have no issues diving either.

BTW Richard, is your RIB bulletproof? Just checking...............:)

No but everyone, law enforcement included, thinks we're the CG with my white on red color scheme. Its awesome!
Picture025-1.jpg

Same here.

"Hot drops"? Wow, you make your dives sound like Navy Seal exercises! When can I get on your boat? DUI makes a great waterproof bag for my M-4..........I can see some extra checks for our dives in my future "ammo, weapons......." I guess this would be in the equipment part of our GUE EDGE drill......This is going to be great........:D:D

Dude where have you been? We've had ammon checks in the Edge for awhile now, must be a cave country thing.

Dude where have you been? We've had ammon checks in the Edge for awhile now, must be a cave country thing.

:rofl3::rofl3:

I will have to look at my instructor intern materials...........maybe I missed it:D :D Does add a whole new perspective to UW hunting.......... Your boat is awesome BTW. Rather small brown bear in the boat though..........

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom