Wheelez VS Rolleez

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where's the report?? .

Eric, I'm out of town until August 19th so haven't had time to test the dolly yet..

As soon as I get back on the 19th the girlfriend and I will be heading to Key Largo/Islamorada until the 21st so it will be the following week after that at the earliest..

Brent

I just noticed there are TWO brands of low pressure tire kayak carts. The wheelez are 189.00 online and the rolleez are 156.00 at West Marine. They appear to be about the same thing to me from the pictures.

There is a smaller version of the cart on the site which has much smaller tires and a payload of around 100# the larger cart is around 175#.

My loaded 60# Kayak would be real close to the 100# mark. I Opted for the bigger cart due to the size of the tires giving it more floatation over the sand.

This is going to make portage SOO much easier...

FULL DISCLOSURE: Hi, I'm the web master for Wheeleez, Inc.

Regarding Wheeleez and Roleez, it's more of a name change. There's only one company that makes these low-pressure balloon wheels and carts. You'll find all our products at... I can't post URLs here yet, but just search for Wheeleez and it'll be top of the list..

You'll see lots of references to Roleez and probably will for years to come. Name changes are never easy.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Scott, and welcome to ScubaBoard!

I talked Wheeleez, Inc. into offering a discount coupon to ya'll.

The coupon code is: ScubaBoard092009

and is good for 15% off the following products:

WZ1-BC (Beach Cart)
WZ1-BCF (Beach Cart-Folding)
WZ1-BCFM (Beach Cart Folding-Mini)
WZ1-KCC (Kayak Canoe Cart)
WZ1-KCC-TT (Kayak Canoe Cart with Tuff Tires)
WZ1-KCM (Kayak Cart-Mini)

The coupon is good for one week.

pm me if you have any troubles with the coupon. It should work.

Last edited:
SWEET! Thanks!

Has anyone used the Beach Cart or the Beach Cart-Folding that could give some information on how it worked out for you. The only concern I have is someone stealing it while you are diving.

I use the kayak cart with the larger beach wheels. I always take the cart back & put it in the car.

Mine fits in my front hatch if I take the wheels off.

Mine fits in my front hatch if I take the wheels off.

My original cart with the regular size wheels would fit inside my kayak hatch but the beach wheels are just too big.

Go to Walmart and buy a good bicycle cable. Find a nice stout tree and lock it up. I used a wheelbarrow diving the Urca De Lima before my yak and this is what I did.

Scott welcome to SCubaBoard!! --- You have a great product! I had a hard time getting a low pressure tire gauge but when I did WHAT A difference. West Marine shipped them with under 4# and filling them with a chuck on my 3500 psi tank was tricky.... (I know.. the air afte the first stage comes out at 135 ish but still)

Awesome product for getting my rig to the waterline..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom