When will it end!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captain

Contributor
Reaction score
OK folks any guesses when will the "I would love to see a tank explode" thread will end. (925 posts and counting). Maybe we should start a pool, whoever wins the pool gets to see a tank explode.

I haven't followed anything in that thread since I returned after being gone for over a year. Not sure what they're talking about, but its pretty much moot to me after watching the the MythBuster guys do a show on it. Pretty much a non-event IMO.

Are they even talking about exploding tanks anymore?

Yep :D Still talking about tanks, although it seems to have morphed into different sorts of tanks...

I haven't been reading that one because when a tank explodes I don't want to be anywhere near it.

TOM

And so now we have two threads about it? :rolleyes:

nah, this doesn't qualify. Unless you really count threads about threads.

Hmm who is talking about threads that have to do with nothing???. . .

I think JahJah should donate his dud tank and you guys can finally see the tank explode. :wink:

captain:
OK folks any guesses when will the "I would love to see a tank explode" thread will end. (925 posts and counting). Maybe we should start a pool, whoever wins the pool gets to see a tank explode.
Could we perhaps win this pool?
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=160525

this is the thread that never ends
it will go on and on my friends
One person started thinking it not knowing what it was
and we'll keep posting in it just because....
this is the thread.......

Actually, that's a thought. I could fill my tank with a few hundred PSI of air with my cheapo work compressor (who cares if the air isn't filter if I'm about to shoot thing) then I could shoot it. Actually....hm.....well guys all I can say is I don't have anything to do tomorrow afternoon and my video camera just got back from yearly cleaning :wink:

Yeah but we would have to get it filled and since it failed VIP unless Perroneford wanted to fill it. . .

Back
Top Bottom