When will it end!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, and I've got a steel LP100 you can use for comparison... Oh fudge. Now this thread IS also about another tank explosion!

hey Ed i got some plastic explosive left from . . . well can;t tell you from what but i have some left over :D :D

Plastic? Need caps for those. How about potassium triiodide? :D

Hmmm not sure i will have to check. . . i have fertalizer and deisel fuel . . .

Doc Ed:
Plastic? Need caps for those. How about potassium triiodide? :D

If that's the stuff i'm thinking of, it's too shock sensitive for use, unless you were just using it in the firing train.

ANFO passe? Just jazz it up with Zaterans! Sorry, getting confused by TV commercials. Just jazz it up with one or more "exciting" agents. I refuse to say what those would be, but they change the detonation rate!

TO the nice FBI, NSA or "other" agency reviewing these posts thanks to the governments internet spying capabilities: It was YOUR brethren who trained me, and I divulge no classified information. All information is used for academic purpouses only. Have a nice day. :D

FD

Cool, I always wanted to see a tank explode!

:wink:

captain:
OK folks any guesses when will the "I would love to see a tank explode" thread will end. (925 posts and counting). Maybe we should start a pool, whoever wins the pool gets to see a tank explode.
it will be the end of the Universe to the Evolutionist and the Apocalypse to the Creationist when that thread dies. :D

did someone say creation vs Evolution????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom