When will it end!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did someone mention a exploded tank to prove creation or evolution or was it just a big bang theory I heard?

Fire Diver-
I love that dead horse gif!
I will save it for later use, ok?

Dave

Many have tried to put the thread to death, all have failed, some of us continue to try- but backslide, when fresh meat falls in the pit. We can no longer help ourselves, but perhaps those who have found the thread reciently ma have hope...............RUN, RUN I say, Don't look back, flee while you still can.

It's too late for the likes of Andy and I,and so many others....And now poor Doc Ed!(poor sap read the whole thing..pitty, he could have saved himself)

I'd like to second wilkie's last suggestion... the last thing we need is for more people to post on this thread... it merely shows up at the top of the New Posts list... tantalizing new victims...

me too..................

I agree. Having at the top of the new posts list just encourages others to get sucked into the thread about the thread about exploding tanks, or creation vs evolution.

OTOH, I would rather be trapped in a thread about a thread about those things, than to actually be trapped in the thread itself!

DiverBry:
50168987.tumbleweed.gif

:lol: Nice GIF file. :D I though this sub-thread was going to die! Alas! Alack!

wilkie:
*snip*

It's too late for the likes of Andy and I,and so many others....And now poor Doc Ed!(poor sap read the whole thing..pitty, he could have saved himself)

:lol: For those of you contemplating emulating my stupid achievement, I suggest you read the short summary of the thread's history (post 1034, page 104) :D

At least some people can learn from my error!

Back
Top Bottom