When your buddy loves you ... Or NOT!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by King_Neptune
If we were I am sure it is for completely different reasons ...

If you were to scan the page (or just the post before this one) first before really reading syruss32's post as I usually do, one thing starts to stand out ...

S ... uper

B ...
S ...

B ...
S ...

syruss32, do you think you scared Belushi into getting a pre-nup now that excludes "Dry-Suits" only?

LOL

I don't think she'd let him get away with a pre-nup..... Or he won't be getting anything to nup....

Originally posted by King_Neptune
I
syruss32, do you think you scared Belushi into getting a pre-nup now that excludes "Dry-Suits" only?

LOL

You boys...
I have to put you in the picture of how I fell in love.

Some guy comes into my dive shop with his daughter. She is (nearly) wearing a very skimpy top and a pair of shorts that were nearly a headband.

I am the manager of said shop so I have to be professional. But all the time I am talking to him, all I can see in my peripheral vision are those long legs and short shorts.

Within two minutes, he is showing me baby pictures of his daughter, who is now dying of embarrassment, and so I had to sell him as much as I could so he would stay in the shop so I could finagle a way of spending more time with his daughter.
They bought five courses off me and a heap of diving.

I reorganised the whole instructor schedule, so that I could teach him and his daughter and within 15 minutes of her first lesson, the daughter was giving me loads of lip, so I threw her in the pool.

Two months later her mother was hanging out my underwear as I had quit my job and come back to the UK after 5 years of Asia, Australia and Africa.

So this is how my wife-to-be got sold a dive computer (that is not crap - really) without a manual and ended up with a fiancee!

As far as the pre-nup goes ... she can have my dive gear as long as she doesn't want my cacti!

within 15 minutes of her first lesson, the daughter was giving me loads of lip

hmmm, for some reason I get a REAL CLEAR VISUAL of this!!

She is one of the only people I know that could be pulled over and end up making the cop write themself a ticket just to "Make the Bad Man Go Away Mommy" ... LOL

=-)

go to jail here in Canada for talking like that Belushi......you too King......hehe ............but on the other hand I am sure Baby is worthit.....

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Belushi

... within 15 minutes of her first lesson, the daughter was giving me loads of lip, so I threw her in the pool....

So let me see if I understand.....

Loads of lip - she is thrown in the pool

Later

Lips in loads - you're throwing in the towel

Ahhhh young love. ;-0 <sniff>

But you know your buddy loves you when you can buddy breath without passing a reg back and forth.....

....but on the other hand I am sure Baby is worthit!

Thanks Butch!!!! <blush>

As for you Belushi....hmmmmm!!!! I still havent forgiven you for throwing me in the pool. Shall I tell everyone how appauling you were on my tune-up hmmmmm!

He got me out of bed at 7.30am when I was on holiday!!! So that we'd be in the water for 9.30am. When I said we better be in the water by 9.30 he said he'd make sure of it.

By 9.40am I was merely stating he'd broken his agreement when all of a sudden his hands are round my.....and my.......and lifting me up and throwing me into the pool! I was a paying customer - if only i could of complained to the manager!!!

Hmphh! :p (Dont you love online domestics hehe x)

Bit personal ... lets not get down to his level.

But anyway, people you have to remember that there is only ONE 730 in the day for Scubababy, so this was a gigantic effort on her behalf.

The fact that she did it through choice for the next two weeks is neither here nor there.

Scubababy, you could have complained to the manager any time you liked. I was not very far away. (Actually just the other side of the dinner table)

Belushi - a request - call me Abby!!!

I figured there was no point in complaining to the big chief cause he knew what was going on and would have just put it down to a domestic!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom