• East of the Mississippi River

Votes: 162 34.8%
  • Texas

Votes: 44 9.5%
  • Pacific Islands, including Guam Hawaii and Australia

Votes: 24 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Florida, the land of Flowers and the Fountain of Youth...

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For a little while longer, I still live in South Carolina. :confined:

Soon I will be moving to Palau in the Caroline Islands of the Western Pacific Ocean. :bounce: I got a job offer there, and I'm getting impatient :loopy: waiting on the work permit to be processed.

Well i am just a six hour drive away from you guys,
here in Southern California or SoCal

Los Angeles/San Bernardino county line,:p

Lexington, Kentucky,

Home of Fast Women and Beautiful Horses.

Chad

Why list Texas separately? I will not participate in any poll that is so obviously biased. For that matter, Alaska & Greenland as the same location? Basic geography needs to be revisited, they are on opposite sides of North America. South America including Mexico? Mexico is part of North America. This is one screwy poll.

DSSW,

WWW™

They knew there was a lot of us Texicans on the board, and that we wouldn't participate if we weren't included as a separate country, which we are. It's in our contract. Now come on and vote. Who really cares about Greenland and all those other places. I heard Greenland isn't even Green. What kind of place is that? Were they drunk when they named it? Now I do agree with you about Mexico being in North America, since that's a fact, though little known. We here know that Mexico used to be part of Texas, and if you go to Cozumel, you'll think that it still is, except for the few misplaced, displaced, Californicators that get lost and end up there. And don't even mention Alaska, that's not a state or a country, it's some kind of a part of Canada or something.

The point of the survey was to get a general idea where people are from and isn't this getting the point across? huh
It's not a geography test. I also would like to know where people are from. Its just another way of knowing who the people are that are helping all of us in different aspects of diving.
Of course this is only my opinion.

Originally posted by Walter
Why list Texas separately? I will not participate in any poll that is so obviously biased. For that matter, Alaska & Greenland as the same location? Basic geography needs to be revisited, they are on opposite sides of North America. South America including Mexico? Mexico is part of North America. This is one screwy poll.

DSSW,

WWW™
Ok would you feel better if Florida was seperate? I know that there are a large number of divers in Texas they also have the TSD with NDI. I myself added that seperate.

Walter and everyone my son age 9 is asking put yourself in his shoes, or look at his atlas.

that and ALaska and Greenland are next to Canada..:cold:

Those of you reading Please take the time to vote

Born, raised and edumacated in New York City.
What's it to ya?
:)

Neil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom