• East of the Mississippi River

Votes: 162 34.8%
  • Texas

Votes: 44 9.5%
  • Pacific Islands, including Guam Hawaii and Australia

Votes: 24 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Florida, the land of Flowers and the Fountain of Youth...

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As my friend Chad stated I also am originally from the Land of the Beautiful Horses and Fast Women - Newport, Kentucky.

Then a brief stint in Norfolk, Virginia which also had me spending time in the Mediterranean

On to Los Angeles

And now in Tampa, Fl

A real nomad no doubt.

:eek:

Zellet, here's a game you can try -- take your world atlas (if you don't have one, take Scubabunny's advice and get your dad to buy you one of those wall types), look for Singapore because that's where I'm from.

When you find Singapore, stick one of those colored pins over it. I'll bet you that the pinhead will totally cover the whole country.

Have fun!

Thresher
:mean:

Springfield, Virginia

Northern Virginia which is west of Washington D.C. Where Checkered cabs aren't checkered and yellow cabs aren't yellow.l
20 min from the white house.

I'm from Ohio, if you look at a road atlas and find where Interstate 75 meets Interstate 70 you'll be just a few miles from my house!

Ber :bunny:

Only 9? Then this is an excellent opportunity for you to teach him some geography.

DSSW,

WWW™

for now - england, where i get to do such fantastic dives as dorothea quarry, wales - it has slate, rusty cars and 4 degrees c temperatures. oh, and 4 deaths in the last 2 months :(

...but from next month it'll be malaysia, thailand and australia, with warm water and coral :)

Ask your Dad where that's at!

It's not only a geography lesson, but a cultural lesson as well!!

Originally posted by Drew Sailbum
For a little while longer, I still live in South Carolina. :confined:

Soon I will be moving to Palau in the Caroline Islands of the Western Pacific Ocean. :bounce: I got a job offer there, and I'm getting impatient :loopy: waiting on the work permit to be processed.

Hanahan SC,

Drew can't imagine why you would want to leave SC. Where else can you still get mosquitoe bit in December, Hurricans in summer, daily lighting storms, High taxes, Alligators in the swimming holes, and Cooper River visiablity on a good day of 8'.

Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii.

I have spent some time in North Carolina and *all over* Texas, but now back in Hawaii.

No place like home! :jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom