Where should we eat in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coconut Joes, XQ's, Pepper's, or maybe Craft F&B - none of those have a view though.

The Marriott had a bar/restaurant on their beach area but we never went so can't comment other than it looked expensive.

If you are willing to do a cab then Macabuca would fit the bill. Reasonably priced (for GC), casual, great view and you can watch all the night divers doing their thing.

Tukka also has a waterfront spot on the west side, but it's facing into the lagoon/bay (?) so wouldn't be ideal for sunset.

f you are willing to do a cab then Macabuca would fit the bill. Reasonably priced (for GC), casual, great view and you can watch all the night divers doing their thing.
Absolutely, Macabuca would worth the cab ride (get the home made ice cream sandwich). OK, just saw the post - it is closed until the 11th.

Another option is My Bar by Sunset House but also a cab ride (shorter ride than Macabuca). My Bar is always our first and last stop for the view and the food (conch fritters and excellent curries). You also get to watch the planes making their final approach into GCM in addition to sitting at the water's edge.

Peppers was ok when we were there last month but they didn't have the smoked meats we got 3 years ago so they have fallen off of our list.

Absolutely, Macabuca would worth the cab ride (get the home made ice cream sandwich). OK, just saw the post - it is closed until the 11th.

Another option is My Bar by Sunset House but also a cab ride (shorter ride than Macabuca). My Bar is always our first and last stop for the view and the food (conch fritters and excellent curries). You also get to watch the planes making their final approach into GCM in addition to sitting at the water's edge.

Peppers was ok when we were there last month but they didn't have the smoked meats we got 3 years ago so they have fallen off of our list.
You might like a place called the White Whale Pub and Ale. Its right by Lobster Pot Dive Center. Think its pretty new, run by the same folks that do Craft F&B

Unfortunately, it looks like Macabuca is closed until the 11th.

No, it's the Cracked Conch restaurant on the same property that it closed until October 11, but Macabuca is currently open. I checked their live webcam and there were customers enjoying some good food and having some drinks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom