Where to get good dry glvoe rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvleemin

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a good set of dry glove rings. I want the type that I can buy cheap, easy to replace gloves - e.g. diving concepts ones. Having trouble finding them tough.

Any thoughts?

Darryl

dvleemin:
Any thoughts?

Darryl

Scroll down to parts...you can order the rings and o-rings under parts...get the gloves from Seattle Marine.

OS systems

Thanks - I'm a bit confused though. When I look at the whole dry glove system it says it comes with 4 rings, and 8 orings. So buying pieces in parts adds up to $116. . .

Is this correct?

Darryl

Nope...

Buy the Delrin Rings - $50
Buy the O-rings (1 set) = $8
Buy the Neoprene Cuffs - $6

Total - $64.00

Buy the Blue Atlas Gloves from Seattle Marine - $16.00 with liners or about $4.00 without.

bwerb:
Nope...

Buy the Delrin Rings - $50
Buy the O-rings (1 set) = $8
Buy the Neoprene Cuffs - $6

Total - $64.00

Buy the Blue Atlas Gloves from Seattle Marine - $16.00 with liners or about $4.00 without.

Why does the whole kit come with 4 rings then?

I have a set of the OS type rings. They have an 84mm diameter I.D.. There is no way my hands can fit through a ring that size. I even tried soap and water. Who makes a larger ring size or a flexible ring system? I need about a 94mm or 4.5" diameter ring system.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom