Question Where to watch the Superbowl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If traveling during football season, wife and I just stream the games onto our laptop while having an awesome room service meal delivered to the awesome room with a view. If you have a TV in your room, then make sure to bring an HDMI cable to connect laptop to TV

If traveling during football season, wife and I just stream the games onto our laptop while having an awesome room service meal delivered to the awesome room with a view. If you have a TV in your room, then make sure to bring an HDMI cable to connect laptop to TV
We want a rowdy crowd for the Superbowl. :)

We want a rowdy crowd for the Superbowl. :)
You haven't met my wife..... when it comes to football, she IS a rowdy crowd.

If you use streaming service (Netflix, Prime Video, etc.) make sure and have a VPN loaded on your laptop to make it look like your “home” network/country.
Even with a VPN you might have trouble watching some things. For example, I have Xfinity and wanted to stream the NFL playoffs. It wouldn’t let me watch live but I was able to record the game then watch it.

I'm still looking for suggestions if No Name is full up. We definitely don't want to be driving all over during the game, hoping to find a good spot. Plus we're coordinating with some other people from KC to maybe all watch together.
You are NOT driving to these places. No place to park. You will park in a parking lot. Driving with any alcohol in you and you are in jail. Taxi's are cheap and plentiful.
Anyway all these places are within 10 min walk of each other and broadcast will be in english.
The Pub
RED Zone
Dick's dive (They will have a projection tv)
Many more

Nearly everyplace that has a TV will have the game on including you hotel or condo (maybe in Español though).

You are NOT driving to these places. No place to park. You will park in a parking lot. Driving with any alcohol in you and you are in jail. Taxi's are cheap and plentiful.
Anyway all these places are within 10 min walk of each other and broadcast will be in english.
The Pub
RED Zone
Dick's dive (They will have a projection tv)
Many more

Nearly everyplace that has a TV will have the game on including you hotel or condo (maybe in Español though).
Thanks for the advice, but I"m driving. We're staying far from walking distance to town, and we'll have a car. I've been going to Cozumel frequently for 25 years. I know how to get around, and find parking at least within a few blocks of wherever we end up. I'm really just asking for opinions on the best place to watch the game, if No Name isn't an option.

Woody's has a lot of TVs with sporting events, and one large projection screen as well. They don't normally have the volume up, and may have live music, but perhaps worth contacting them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom