Question Where to watch the Superbowl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wherever you go, get a reservation before gameday.

We got locked out one time. We actually ended up at the little bar at Los Otates one year...it was pretty nice. Had the whole bar to ourselves for the first half.

Wherever you go, get a reservation before gameday.

We got locked out one time. We actually ended up at the little bar at Los Otates one year...it was pretty nice. Had the whole bar to ourselves for the first half.
Thanks! That's how we found out ahead of time that No Name was already booked up. We'll be there several days before the game, and plan to scout around on day 1, after the morning dives of course. Lol

You are NOT driving to these places. No place to park. You will park in a parking lot. Driving with any alcohol in you and you are in jail. Taxi's are cheap and plentiful.
Anyway all these places are within 10 min walk of each other and broadcast will be in english.
The Pub
RED Zone
Dick's dive (They will have a projection tv)
Many more

Nearly everyplace that has a TV will have the game on including you hotel or condo (maybe in Español though).
The OP wants to drive and park in town. Carnival is the same time with celebrations and parades on Saturday February 10 night ; SUPERBOWL SUNDAY February 11 night and Fat Tuesday February 13.
I don't think you will find parking!

The OP wants to drive and park in town. Carnival is the same time with celebrations and parades on Saturday February 10 night ; SUPERBOWL SUNDAY February 11 night and Fat Tuesday February 13.
I don't think you will find parking!
I'd rather walk a few blocks than a few miles. Lol

We watched it at Casa Cuzamil, and $60 bought us each unlimited food and beverages. They had a great selection on the food menu! It was also the only place we could've picked where we were outnumbered by 49er fans! But that made it more fun, because after all their smack talk during the game, they walked out in dead silence, immediately after the overtime winning touchdown!!! 😆 I walked by Dick's Dive, Wet Wendy's, and Red Zone before the game. They were all packed with Chiefs fans, and most people on the street were wearing Chiefs gear. I saw almost no 49er gear around the square. On a side note, we found easy parking only 3 blocks away! Driving around during Carnival was way easier than I expected. All the roads were open a few blocks east of Melgar.

IMG_20240211_204944.jpg

I watched the game at the Thirsty Cooter.
Football inside and Carnival outside. The best of both.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom