Where you live, and where you dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool, Mitch! I've heard there is some very good diving off Japan.

I really enjoy it. Along the East coast where I am located it's pretty developed. Luckily the Island we go to has some great shore sites.

It doesn't compare to Okinawa, I'm sure. But I'm all about maximizing what's right in my back yard.

There are many divers that come here from other warm places and stop diving because it's too cold, or the visibility isn't what they are used to.

Too bad, because the diving here is still pretty good.

Cheers,
Mitch

Where I live:
IMAG0010.jpg

Well, that's technically where my neighbours live, but the upstairs flat pictured is much the same as mine, where the picture was taken from.

Where I dive (one of the many shore dive sites):

IMAG0196_BURST002.jpg

xyrandomyx, what a beautiful backdrop you have to your home! And the water at your site looks very clear.

Where I live and dive from. I live in the back right corner of the 1,200 acre farm between the last two rows of ponds. . I launch my boat in that canal going out to the sea.

391122_2485100978888_1593546406_2418152_35426497_n_zpsa8cb1c12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I found one....the side of my house.

P1020201_zps9a1addf7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Where I dive. The barrier reef and atholls of Belize. Sorry, I don't have a pic of my house or my boat without dead fish in them. :D
DSC04319_zps9424bc57.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

xyrandomyx, what a beautiful backdrop you have to your home! And the water at your site looks very clear.

Thanks. It's all looking a little less pleasant now that it's winter, but that hasn't kept me out of the water so far. I'm enjoying this thread. It's nice to see other people's neighbourhoods and favourite dive spots.

where I live

house.jpg

Not where I dive most of the time... that would be North Florida, but the nearest divable water... Lake Rosseau down in the village.

lake_Rosseau.jpg

Keep them coming! This is fun!

LaoLao Bay, Saipan

Our terrace looks out at LaoLao Bay, Saipan, which is where I dive most of the time. 5 mins down the hill.

.194794_2710679413864_1169022595_o.jpg307213_2237582670486_846809892_n.jpg

By the way, to flowers are my wife's work.

Gorgeous orchids!

Back
Top Bottom