Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We solemnly promise to keep him out of the red light district in Bangkok. :crafty:

Well then, maybe I'll just have to send him to Uncle Ricky then. :rofl3:

Once I was lost, but now I'm saved.

Moony arrived. We are on our way to Thailand with SaltyKSue, Stu_from_fl and Wreck_Chick's sister.

Moony is NOT happy about Utah's liquor laws.

We will blindfold him in Bangkok's red light district. But no mink handcuffs will be allowed.

Art

Why no mink handcuffs, did he do something wrong? :confused:

You're lucky... Had he not made it, who knows what he would have done to you :shocked2:

Rick, I'll shoot you my address down the road so's you can send him along for ITK :)

I'm hoping he is good to Moonie and doesn't withhold the mink handcuffs :cool2:

PS Before the dengenerates ask, no we did NOT take cameras with us when we and Moony did Patpong.

I think Moonie did all of Thailand. Good and bad/fun :whip: IO've still never seen his souvenir mink handcuffs though. Art did you keep them? :wink:

Ok, where "is" Moonie? It has been requested that he be sent to an SB member for some diving.

Last edited:
One Moonie has been sent from Canada to PA for a upcoming trip. Moonie arrived back in the US two weeks ago.

One Moonie has been sent from Canada to PA for a upcoming trip. Moonie arrived back in the US two weeks ago.

We want pictures :perv:

Another Moonie just moved into his new apartment with Mselenaous in SE Florida this weekend.

See post above. :D:perv::perv::perv:

Have to check in with MsElenaous. I haven't seen the little bugger since he got to Florida.

But apparently, she did try to ditch him at Hudson Grotto.

From the album:
"Diving - Hudson Grotto Jan2010" by Elena Rodriguez
Moonie gets lost at Hudson Grotto, THEN he reads the map. Moonie was a Search & Recovery victim for the Rescue class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom