Which wrist dive computer to choose from?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can get a Dive Rite Nitek Plus for $300. You can get a Suunto Mosquito for $350 or so. Haven't used any of the ones you mentioned.

The Dive Rite is a good computer but I've read about some problems with the Mosquito.

I like the DiveRite Duo/Tusa IQ-700 (same computer). The advantage to this computer is it allows you to dive 2 gasses and do mid dive gas switches. This isn't something you'll need now, but your diving may progress to that. Might as well have the computer for it.

I know it's not on your list but I have and really like the Suunto Mosquito. I think it would fit your list of requirements well.

if you go under hot deals you can get a dive rite nitek for 175 i have one and love it its can handle tech but is great for rec. your nitrox but for the money it will last you a long time

Thanks everybody for very useful comments.
Perhaps, I'll go with Atmos 2, if ScubaToys still have them.

I've been diving a Mares M1 for some time. Works well and fits your criteria. I assume the M2 is improved. The algorithm is conservative, but I haven't felt limited by it.

Another vote for the Atmos 2. Great value, intuitive, and easy to learn. Not complicated to learn at all, and it's also Nitrox ready as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom