White's Customer Service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawkenph

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Guys,

What is everyone's experience dealing with White's Customer Service? Good and Bad? So, far I have sent them a couple of e-mails with no response and also, posted on here with a question with no response... I was thinking about getting a Fusion. But, I am starting to think twice. Because of no one answering my questions...
Kurt

They've been good with me, or more accurretly, with the dive shop I bought my Fusion from. No complaints here.

They delivered my suit with everything just as I ordered it, when they promised, and answered my questions when I was still considering the suit.

They may be on the road . . . I know they've been taking a demo truck around to various sites.

I've gotten very fast answers to both e-mails and PMs in the past, so my guess is that the guys who do the PR are occupied for a bit somewhere.

We tend to think of "companies" as being great big things, but some of these scuba-related operations are really quite small.

Hi Guys,

What is everyone's experience dealing with White's Customer Service? Good and Bad? So, far I have sent them a couple of e-mails with no response and also, posted on here with a question with no response... I was thinking about getting a Fusion. But, I am starting to think twice. Because of no one answering my questions...
Kurt
I have similar experiences and I have heard of others with the same comments.

The common factor was that all of us were located outside of the USA or Canada...

Have you contacted DiveJedi? He checks this board daily. Also, you can contact one of the dealers here in the states or Canada and we can also help you.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Whites and the Fusion diving suit. I understand that you have been trying to contact us for some information, however we have not been able to locate where your emails are going.

Please feel free to contact myself, Justin, at justinb@whitesdiving.com anytime and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Jusitn Balaski

I had nothing but great service from Whites and from Mike at Dive Right in Scuba who sold me the suits.

It's sometimes taken me a couple of emails to catch them, but I've always gotten prompt response and followup from Tyler and Trevor regarding the Fusion. Whites generally has a good customer service reputation here, so I wouldn't be concerned about after-purchase service from them, but you've got to make your own decision based on your own dealings.

I'm always confused when a Potential customer feels the need to contact a manufacture directly. Are there no dealers in your area, or anywhere online that can help you? If this is urgent have you tried Calling them?

Do folks in general want to talk to the manufacture before purchasing a car, boat, house, or any product? Gee Gawd, if I did that, I'd never buy anything! :eyebrow:

I think on ScubaBoard, there are a lot of people in parts of the world where small manufacturers don't have a dealer presence, but who have learned about the equipment from the internet and want to talk to SOMEBODY about it.

Back
Top Bottom