Who hates their DUI drysuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert, that is hardly DIR! Although my newspaper columns and videos are under the title "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill," I dive wet (even when I dove my dry suit... but it was not DUI which may have been the reason).

Many people who don't like DUI suits post on SB.

I have about 30 dives on my DUI TLS 350 Signature Series and love it.

I love my TLS350... My girlfriend loves her TLS350... I am trying to get my GF's permission to buy myself a second DUI dry suit...

2009-5-28_036.jpg

Last edited:
Robert, that is hardly DIR! Although my newspaper columns and videos are under the title "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill," I dive wet (even when I dove my dry suit... but it was not DUI which may have been the reason).

I had a back-up Santa hat!

My TLS 350 Signature Series rocks!!!

I have CLX-450 and a TLS-350. They are both self donning. I am pleased with both. Many of the tech divers use DUI suits. They must know something. The zipper in all dry suits is the weak point and they all get there zipper from the same manufacturer.

I have never had a leak except when I needed to replace the zipper.

Love it. I have a TLS 350 Signature Series with 65 dives on it. No leaks and the original zip seals are still in good shape.

Ron

Great to hear all the positive reviews. I've had 3 dives in my new TLS 350 and my only regret is I didn't get the zip-seals. Still trying to decide what to do about gloves - bought some over-priced plastic rings but haven't used them yet. Also trying to figure out the best weight and trim system - BP & wings? Weight belt with BC? Very, very happy with the warmth and dryness between dives since I'm in 45 degree water.

Call DUI. You can have zip seals installed on your TLS 350. It certainly won't hurt to call DUI and find out the cost and time your TLS will be in the shop.

Ron

Back
Top Bottom