Who is on the island in February??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heard you had an 'interesting' evening!!!:wink:

No one frightens me!! Well maybe a little...

Dove Columbia Deep. It was turtle city this morning. Saw a bunch and a nice shark. Got some hydroids already...

Second at Cedral. Free swimming green moray about. Then he saw Carol and Deanna's camera rigs and he headed under a reef with them in pursuit.

MMM, Super cool!

Sabores for Lunch.

Esquites from the guy in the plaza for dinner with a Cilantro, Cucumber, pineapple margarita at WW for dessert.

Now I need a nap.

No one frightens me!! Well maybe a little...

Dove Columbia Deep. It was turtle city this morning. Saw a bunch and a nice shark. Got some hydroids already...

Second at Cedral. Free swimming green moray about. Then he saw Carol and Deanna's camera rigs and he headed under a reef with them in pursuit.

MMM, Super cool!
Did I say "frighten"????? :eyebrow: And you can have all the hydroids - take 'em with you when you go ... hate anything that stings, as they always seem to find me!!:(

Sabores for Lunch.

Esquites from the guy in the plaza for dinner with a Cilantro, Cucumber, pineapple margarita at WW for dessert.

Now I need a nap.
Haven't been to Sabores in forever!! Is the little lady still wearing her Red Sox cap??

:sblogo:FEBRUARY "WHO'S ON COZ LIST" :sblogo:...........................BLUE: PLANNED
icosm14.gif
GREEN: CURRENTLY ON COZ
banana.gif
..... RED: GONE
sad.gif

NAME....................................... ..ARRIVE.....DEPART.......STAYING AT:......................DIVING WITH:.

MMM............................................ 1/05.......4/05...... ....HER HOUSE........................LIVING UNDERWATER
wmperry (+fam)........................ . 1/14....... 6/14..... ....RENTAL HOUSE..................TBD
judydivescoz (+Jed).................... 1/28........2/29.... .....CONDO, CORPUS C..............ALBATROS CHARTERS
RussatL3......................................1/28........2/05...........----------------.....................SCUBA MAU
@dam...........................................2/01........2/05....... ...BLUE ANGEL.......................BLUE ANGEL
firstdive2005................................2/01........2/29 ...... ..---------------- ....................----------------
cicopo.......................................... 2/01........2/15....... ..HOTEL COZUMEL ...............VARIOUS---------------
totallyreel.....................................2/03........2/19..........BLUE ANGEL......................BLUE XTSEA
briankinley2004
...........................2/03........2/08...... . .CORAL REEF INN................DIVE PARADISE
falcon125.....................................2/03........2/10...... ...FIESTA AMERICANA...........DIVE HOUSE
Kixy1
............................................2/06........2/07..........BAHIA SUITES...................OPAL'S DREAM
weaponeer (+wife)
.......................2/06........2/13...... ...HOTEL FLAMINGO..............AQUATIC SPORTS
nmsewell (+ brother)
...................2/08........2/13..........VILLA BLANCA...................PAPA HOG'S
underachiever.......................... ...2/10........2/14.‹........VILLA BLANCA...................OPAL'S DREAM
starrlamia.(+husband).................2/10........2/17..........HOTEL COZUMEL................PAPA HOG'S..
bhalah..........................................2/10........2/24...... ...HOTEL COZUMEL................PAPA HOG'S

hit CNTL + or CNTL - to get the columns to format correctly, if they're skewed on your screen

diverken.......................................2/11........2/18..........CASA MEXICANA................----------------
smorneau
.....................................2/12........2/18..........OCCIDENTAL GRAND..........BLUEXTSEA
loudives (+Nancy)........................2/12........2/19...... ...REEF CLUB.........................BOTTOMTIME DIVERS
Shawn Northrop
...........................2/13........2/18..........-----------------...................-------------------
cvchief, (+Susanita & fam)...........2/13....... 2/22....... ..LAS VENTANAS B404.........SCUBA WITH ALISON
phras
........................................... 2/13........2/20..........CASA DEL MAR...................SCUBA WITH ALISON
ColoDale (+3)...............................2/14........2/23..........REEF REGENCY..................BOTTOM TIME DIVERS
mikettt
....................................... .2/14........2/23........ ..HOTEL COZUMEL................ALBATROS CHARTERS
souljacker .(+1)............................2/15........2/26..........----------------.....................BLUE MAGIC
snowdog.......................................2/15........2/22..........-----------------....................------------------
dosrojos (Jeff & Sheila).............. .2/15........2/25..........PARK ROYAL......................SCUBA SHACK/ECO-....
Zman96...................................... .2/15........2/25....... ..CORAL PRINCESS...............BLUE XTSEA
N2DeepInAZ.................................2/17.........2/24..........ALLEGRO...........................-------------------
atatt
......................................0. ...2/17.........2/27........ .COZUMEL PALACE..............SCUBA MAU
dtatt.............................................2/17.........2/27..........COZUMEL PALACE..............SCUBA MAU
SailawayKC..................................2/18.........2/25..........HOTEL COZUMEL................DIVE PARADISE
love2fishfork
............................. ..2/18.........2/25........ .EL CANTIL..........................BLUE XTSEA
Himself..................................... .. 2/18.........2/26.......n.BARRACUDA......................DIVE PARADISE
budaman.................................. ...2/19...... ..2/21....... ..CASA CONSUELA................SCUBA PLANET
budaman (+Connie).....................2/19.........2/23..... ..nCASA CONSUELA................SCUBA PLANET
robbycayman............................. . 2/19.........2/24 ....... ..----------------....................BLUE XTSEA
TomZ (+Rebecca).........................2/20........ 2/29....... . CASA MEXICANA................BLUE MAGIC
mstevens (+fam)........................ .2/25..... .. 3/03....... . RENTAL HOUSE..................BLUE MAGIC
ntkriced........................................2/25.........2/28..........LAS ANCLAS......................DIVING W/ MARTIN
oly5050user (+ wife)...................2/25.........3/03..........EL CID LA CIEBA................BABIECA / DIVE HOUSE
bhubb.......................................... 2/25.........3/03......... BLUE ANGEL RESORT.........BLUE ANGEL
jerk85 (+1)..................................2/26.........3/05..........HOTEL COZUMEL................LIVING UNDERWATER
Sunny2012...................................2/27.........3/05..........CASA MEXICANA...............DIVE PARADISE

hit CNTL + or CNTL - to get the columns to format correctly, if they're skewed on your screen

I just returned from having the first epidural pain injection procedure in my back. Full relief should happen within 4-7 days. We leave for Coz in 5 days!!! Oh Boy, diving in Coz, pain free (fingers crossed). Come on Monday!!!

I just returned from having the first epidural pain injection procedure in my back. Full relief should happen within 4-7 days. We leave for Coz in 5 days!!! Oh Boy, diving in Coz, pain free (fingers crossed). Come on Monday!!!

Yikes Tom!! What the heck did you do to your back??? I guess the good thing, as long as you stay under water, there's no stress on it!!

Yikes Tom!! What the heck did you do to your back??? I guess the good thing, as long as you stay under water, there's no stress on it!!

The accumulation of many small insults and heredity, along with a life well lived, lol. Arthritis, offset vertebrae, Degenerative Disc Disorder, and last but not least a ruptured L5-S1 disc, with a 6mm extrusion pressing on the sciatic nerve. The Cortisone injections are supposed to help with most of the symptoms. It's not a big deal, just minimally to aggravatingly painful. It doesn't stop me, but can make me less fun :) Schlepping gear can aggravate it, but diving doesn't hurt at all :) I guess I must limit my diving to the "boutique" diving experience, (sigh).

Back
Top Bottom