Who's going to DEMA 2015 in Orlando? Why are you going? What do you want to see?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean like "Where's the party?" :D :D :D

That will be one of the questions I may ask, but Pete, I really have some questions of clients and agencies... stay tuned mate.

I'll be there. reasons:
1) its in Florida and I can drive.
2) I have a million (literally) Hilton points so my hotel is free
3) i'm helping out with a booth
4) yes...I admit it. I look for cool swag.
5) i'm looking for some show deals
6) I've got some business to conduct, some people to meet and some stuff to see
7) and i'll be catching up with some good friends

based on my last DEMA (also Orlando) and the program, it seems that the DEMA program is 10 or more years behind. Sessions on how to use the internet, how to market to a wider audience, etc are just out of touch. So there are a couple of programs i'll attend that are given by friends, one or two that may interest me but i'll avoid the bulk of the sage on the stage sessions.

But hey, let's get back to talking about who's going to DEMA and why or why not. I'll try not to hijack my own thread again! :D :D :D

I'll be there looking for dive travel deals and future trips for our group.

And speaking of travel and SB, I gotta tell you I have met some really great people from SB who have now become regulars in our dive group. I have posted here a number of times about trips we have going and the discounts we all get to enjoy and I think we have now had maybe 20 or so folks join our trips that I had never met until we all got to the boat or resorts and every single person has really fit in nicely and have even repeated trips with us so it has worked out like a charm for everyone.

Big Thanks to Pete and SB for giving me this opportunity.

Ashley Perry

And speaking of travel and SB, I gotta tell you I have met some really great people from SB who have now become regulars in our dive group. I have posted here a number of times about trips we have going and the discounts we all get to enjoy and I think we have now had maybe 20 or so folks join our trips that I had never met until we all got to the boat or resorts and every single person has really fit in nicely and have even repeated trips with us so it has worked out like a charm for everyone.
It's really amazing the power that comes with grouping together. No need to limit yourself to one of our "Invasions" or "Splurges": there's more diving being planned on SB than anywhere else on the net! I like that!

I'll be there. reasons:
1) its in Florida and I can drive.

Speaking of diving: The 2015 Fall Mega Dive is happening immediately prior to DEMA. Come in early and join us at Ginnie Springs (90 minutes North of DEMA) for fun, frolic and shenanigans. Lots of shenanigans.

^^^He said shenanigans, and when Pete says shenanigans, he means shenanigans.

^^^He said shenanigans, and when Pete says shenanigans, he means shenanigans.
Which is why I'm known as the...

ShenaniGator!!!
:D :D :D

Which is why I'm known as...

ShenaniGator!!!
:D :D :D

I thought it was Shenanamaster, but either works.

Speaking of diving: The 2015 Fall Mega Dive is happening immediately prior to DEMA. Come in early and join us at Ginnie Springs (90 minutes North of DEMA) for fun, frolic and shenanigans. Lots of shenanigans.

i doubt that i can juggle that many things around right before DEMA....too bad...it would be fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom