Who's up for a new quarry this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I need to test some new gear for the upcoming Hatteras trip and am sick of Millbrook. Anyone up for a different quarry this time? Suggestions?

I was thinking of either Bainbridge, Dutch Springs, or another quarry somebody was talking about in Lancaster, PA that is supposed to go down to 140'.

would be very cool. Far enough of a drive to almost spend Sat night up there. I aslo need to check out some gear this weekend. (Had reg serviced)

Heard good things about dutch springs. (as far as quarries go...)

I ain't got much going on...I could be talked into an overnight trip. I have something to do on Sat. morning though...how far a drive do you think it is?

I lived in Bethlehem, and have made the drive from there to and from the DC area- it's 4 to 4.5 hours in the car, mostly a test of your patience and endurance.

That's a haul. Further than Rawlings for me... I would almost rather do Rawlings than that since I have an airfill card with 7-8 fills left on it that has to be used this year.

I've never been to Rawlings. Would like to go but i'm about 2 hours further north from you, not really worth it to go down there for a single day.

Rawlings is about 3.5 from me. The only good thing is that we could meet some of the NC boys down there (Tombiowami, Herman, ElectricZombie, etc.) since it is only like 1.5 hours from Raleigh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom