Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdtgray...

cdt = cadet
gray = gray

I'm a West Point grad - came up with the screen name while I was there.

Spoon

spoon-curve infamous double left handers in Suzuka-f1 circuit japan.

Well Folks, Guess it's time to jump into the mix and stop reading all this totally hilarious stuff that went thru you folks' heads before you came up with your name for the SB...

As for me... gads, somebody has to be obvious as all getout....

Hi, my name is Ron, and I'm a Diver.....

NadMat.

Mat because my name is matt.

Nad because I am member of adventure sports group that goes by name TeamNADS.

It was a name we came up with years back to have an 'official' team name for the MS150 Houston to Austin bicycle ride to support Multiple Sclerosis research and treatment.

Came from question we kept getting "Were you drunk or stupid when you signed up to do that?"

Hence...Not Always Drunk and Stupid

Plus makes for good team chant/cheer of encouragement....

Go................ NADS :D

My handle is an homage to our local lurker in the mist.

Sea ya!

my name and my zip code. I should have picked "off topic"

When I worked at a dive shop, I tried to familiar myself with all the products we sold. One day, a customer asked about a new dive computer we just got in the day before. I opened the owner's manual to a page with Max Bottom Time in bold letters. It reminded me of Max Headroom, so I stole it. :)
On a DVD bulletin board I'm on, there is an adult section. Someone there saw my profile one day and said,"Oh! It's about scuba!" Doh!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom