Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not a course director.

CD = my initials.

I used to be CD_in_SeaTac...but now I'm just CD_in_ChiTown. Guess what changed...

Scuba because I'm a scuba nut. Mike cuz its short for Michael (whoa!) and 05 because it's my Texas A&M Class Year, though I graduate in May 2006.

In the words of Aggies, I'm Old Army.

TicoKitty was my little cat's name that I rescued and lived with in Costa Rica. I brought him back to the US cause he was the best cat in the world.... Every weekend after I finished diving and eating/drinking...he would hang out with me on my bed and watch a bad movie.
He would run around the pool when I did my nightly laps...
Why did I move back????
Anybody need a teacher in an exotic location?

What a GREAT thread:D

Why Archangel?

By profession I am a medical doctor. I have seen too much suffering and pain at the hands of my colleagues, and have decided to become a malpractice attorney (currently in my first year).

I am the light in the storm; I am the defender of the weak; I am the technician of justice for the underserved, mistreated, misunderstood, misrepresented, and forgotten.:redhot:

cause I had a quick question that I needed answered and I had no intention of continuing to post....it was the first thing that came to mind....definately not the coolest thing I could have come up with.

My Kids. Ronald Jeffrey and Tyler Wayne. I am divorced with shared custody. I see them a couple of times a week and every other weekend, but they are always on my mind.

It's my real first name. And I'm my own superhero. So there.

(I couldn't think of anything better.) :D

For 20 years my father in law honestly swore it was my name and so the family just gave up and started calling me Shirley. One day my husband just answered a question I asked with Surely Shirly.

My actual name is Cheryl

Archangel:
I am the light in the storm; I am the defender of the weak; I am the technician of justice for the underserved, mistreated, misunderstood, misrepresented, and forgotten.:redhot:

You are delusional. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom