Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Cheap Trick totally rocks and my favourite song is "I want you to want me...." I especially like the part where Robin Zander sings "dendya, dendya, dendya, see me cryin'...oh oh oh dendya, dendya, dendya, see me cryin'" So that became my online name. Cool eh?

That and my last name is dendy and my first is al.... not as cool,,, :54:

Al

My name is Josh but my friends call me Kray_Z :D funnier if you read it out loud. :wink: but anyways.. everyone says i am crazy so when i first started using SN's back in HighSchool I made up Kray_Z

:14:

This thread is fun!
I am RumBum - I like to drink rum and I wish I was a beach bum.
I can see myself lazing on the beach, watching the sunset. I have my wet gear in the sand next to me and a cool coctail in my hand. That's how I want my life to be. Guess I need to buy another lottery ticket! :D

Before registering I had just watched the toilet scene from Austin Powers 2 where they try to track down Fat *******, the trail leads to a toilet and Austin announces "We have a floater!"

I added the *'s because floater was already taken, but the original floater had only posted a few times some years ago and was clearly no longer an active member.

Well, I live in Tennessee to start with. I manage operating rooms for organ transplant/retrievals. I am a certified organ preservationist working on my speciality of renal (kidney) perfusion. Hence the donor. I absolutely love my job and now have a new love of SCUBA. Naturally, the loves should be united and presto, my handle.

i'm Studying for a degree in Outdoor Studies.

my first year nom de plume ran:

Dangerous Dave, 00Stud, Licence to thril,

Outdoor Stud seemed like a fair alternative

RumBum:
This thread is fun!
I am RumBum - I like to drink rum and I wish I was a beach bum.
I can see myself lazing on the beach, watching the sunset. I have my wet gear in the sand next to me and a cool coctail in my hand. That's how I want my life to be. Guess I need to buy another lottery ticket! :D
Misspelling "cocktail" is considered alcohol abuse in many jurisdictions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom