Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
shrinkage factor when someone mentioned realllllllllllll cold :14:

:D :D :D :D

AAAAHHHH!!!!

The coolest cartoon when I was a kid.....

I was born in Chile and when I first came to the US kids always called me "Chilli", pretty dumb and used to piss me off. The "Willy" part you can interpret it in different ways, depending on weather you have a dirty mind or not, lol....

Anyway Chilli Willy was a pretty cool pinguing who lived in the sea/Antartica....and the southern part of my country is right next to Antartica.

Pretty cool ha !!!!

Do I need to explane:06:
If so I can also be called 4400+psi diver:D

I use Knight1989 for almost everything I do on computers. It comes from the fact that I have a 1989 firebird that looks just like the one from the TV show Knight Rider(minus the red light of course), my favorite show BTW.

The "tstorm" part of my screen name is my first initial and my last name. "tstorm" was already taken as an e-mail address. I was watching The Weater Channel at the time and decided to add the "warning" part to make it interesting. Personally I think I have a rather cool last name. :D

I wanted to make up a name with the 3 first things that would come to my mind when thinking about diving.
I am NUT about it. I love making BUBBLEs, and sometimes I wish I would be a FISH to never come back on the surface.

Speedhound is my dog (Estrela Mountain Dog - in my avatar). When he rides in the car, he sits in the back and shoves his head forward between the two front seats at my head height(he's 100lbs). The faster we go, the wider his eyes and grin get - he's not a speed freak, he's a speedhound!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom