Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The robot in my avatar is named GIR (G-something Information Retrieval unit).
He's my favorite character in a cartoon show called Invader Zim. Instead of a CPU, the Almighty Tallest put some gum and paper clips into his head, and so he's crazy and obsessed with Mexican food. He often ruins his master's plans to destroy humanity through his stupid, weird, unpredictable actions. He wears a dog costume (seen in the avatar with the head pulled back) outdoors to hide his identity.

i thought of the same thing too. i just found out today sasscuba is a "he".

haven't browsed for really cool avatars yet so i settled for one of my own.

rocketry:
Its ME! Who better to put on the left bar than ME? Certainly no one else. When I first got started on this board, I actually thought sasscuba was a girl!

I saw Halley Barry changing out of her wetsuit on this little caye off Placencia one day while I was out spearing....I snuck up on her to get a shot of her bare ...but she ducked behind that bush just as I took the shot. Sorry I was so slow guys...

Mine is Mencius or Meng Zi, a chinese Philosopher (372-289 BC). I like his Philosophy: Humans are Naturally Moral beings but are corrupted by society. And, the purpose of a leader, is to serve his people. Plus he's cool looking.:D

Its what I would look like if I shaved my beard.

rhadamantus:
i thought of the same thing too. i just found out today sasscuba is a "he".

haven't browsed for really cool avatars yet so i settled for one of my own.
:rofl3: .

oh yeah, ure not alone. i was thinking for a girl to have consistently used jessica alba as an avatar she must be really something. the mind always wanders especially if the visuals are too graphic.

ooops, sorry for the hijack.

seadoggirl:
SASSCUBA is NOT a girl! Oh my word! I've been reading her post for months thinking SHE was great.

My best buddy, Hunter. He's a pure bread Rhodesian Ridgeback. He's four years old now, I picked him out when he was five days old and he's been with me since he was eight weeks.

I didn't want to be too one-dimensional, you know, just scuba.

So I used one of me chillin' in the helicopter, at the 2000 World Parachuting Championships in Japan.

All the best, James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom