Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dream car growing up has always been the 1970 T/A Dodge Challenger. The pic came with the frame......... j/k. I want to replace it with one of those cool underwater pic's but I am only 5 dives in to diving.

Mine is pretty self explanatory. I won't bore anyone with the details but I have always been facinated and enjoyed playing on the ocean.

As for the avatar it is one of 3 Sunfish/Phantom sailboats that my friends and I kept on the beach at Lauderdale by the Sea while growing up. We pretty much grew up freediving and fishing on these boats.

Jayde323 is my old AOL screen name from back when AOL was still a baby. The avatar is a pic of me on a dolphin cruise.

The story behind my screen name is: I'm a member of the reef rakers and I was born in 1997

The story behind my avatar is: I always thought the reef raker logo was cool, and it fit my screen name

I live in Jupiter. I've loved being in the water ever since I was a kid and my older sister used to tell me I was going to turn into a mermaid if I stayed in the water so much.

My avitar is a picture of me when I was diving the Spiegal Grove.

Anyone else want to share the story behind their username / avatar?

Screen name: I wanted ScubaSam but according to SB it's not available so I went with the full spelling. Is there even a ScubaSam cause I've never seen him/her post?

Avatar: Taken on my birthday this year in June as my nephew and I were about to blow out our birthday candles. My nephew, drbill and I all share the same birthday.

Em resurrected an oldie but goodie thread...:D

Screen name: SB still won't give me ScubaSam :depressed: so I'm still ScubaSamantha.

Avatar update: Taken in West Palm Beach, FL on New Year's Eve by my dive buddy just before my last boat dive of 2008. :D

My name starts with "C" and I'm a diver that wants to dive in the "sea"... thus C Diver...
so tell me.... how corny is that? I can take it. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom