Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Because I had been using my old picture for a couple years, and this was the newest pic of me at the time. Going on about 2 years old now.

<---- This is me driving an MRAP on patrol through Baghdad.

Why did you choose your avatar?

Mine is a SwissAir pilot named Yves Rossy, he flew that rig across the English Channel, and over the Swiss Alps, that's the high part.

Jetman HOME

This avatar was taken in May during a dive in Gilboa. It's timely cause with the exception of my mask and fins, every gear I have in that avatar is new to me this dive season...drysuit, undies, hood, dry gloves, doubles, regs, BP/W and can light. :shakehead: :shakehead:

I'm a newbie again. :D

Last year, I got the chance to dive a Mark V rig and this picture reminds me of sitting in front of the TV on Saturday morning back in the 70's. "Scooby-Doo, where are you?"

I am a fervent advocate of the collective, but my prior Borg Queen avatar apparently was too intimidating. Who can be afraid of a Borg cupcake?

Only picture I could find at the time that looked like me.

the k

Back
Top Bottom