whytecliff/porteau this weekend? (10/08/05)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TinoD'Voe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone from the board going diving this weekend? please let me know, i'm looking for someone to go with.

Anyone still diving in vancouver???? Would anyone recommend a club or something in vancouver I can join where I can find people that want to dive???

TinoD'Voe:
Anyone still diving in vancouver???? Would anyone recommend a club or something in vancouver I can join where I can find people that want to dive???
Have you checked with the various dive shops in Vancouver? I know Great Pacific Diving in North Van arranges free Wednesday night dives. Try calling around and you may find more options.

I've tried calling a few shops, I've only found weeknight dives. I work long hours so I can only do weekends. If there's anywhere that does saturday/sundays please let me know. still, if anyone's going out during the weekend coming up, i'd love to join. thanks.

me and some buddies are doing ansell tommorow if you wanna come pm me your phone number i will call you also how many dives have you logged?

thanks for the offer, I've logged 40 dives now. I've sent you a PM, so hopefully I can join you soon.

We were at whytecliff today on our first and second cert dives. Stay away when the newbies are there, we stir up everything :wink:

Bjorn

anyone for this weekend, saturday or sunday (22nd, 23rd)? anything local would be cool.

I haven't gotten my gear yet, so this weekend is probably out. However, I'm probably going on the IDC fun dive to the vt100 (wreck), next weekend.

Hopefully. :)

Bjorn

Back
Top Bottom