whytecliff/porteau this weekend? (10/08/05)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it was cold only 10 degrees compared to the usual 13. The viz was about 30 feet we did a nice easy dive to the tire reef then out the the fire hose to find our way back in. Next weekend we plan on doing ansell point, only been once but it was a great dive if anyone would like to go i will give you a little bit more notice this time :D

what day and time next weekend? email me if you wish or just post here.

sorry for the short notice agatommorow at noon if you wanna phone me and discuss the details my number is 604-898-4720 i work so call after 5 and we can confirm everything

cheers

its confirmed we will be there tommorow at 11 for 2 excellent dives to see the wolf eel if you have a camera bring it cuz we will both have ours
if you need more details call me

Anyone free during the week? I have a mini vacation for the next couple weeks. So anyone interested please let me know!

thanks for the great dive Ryan. Did any of your picks turn out? Maybe you could email me what you took. Could you send me the one you took of me? The nudibranch and a few cod turned out good for me.Let me know hen you want to go out again,
Les

Weekend sounds good. How about sunday around noon?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom