whytecliff/porteau this weekend? (10/08/05)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

where is the VT 100. is it a shore dive? will you be doing a single dive or two for that wreck? keep posting or email me as to where and when?
Les

Les:
where is the VT 100. is it a shore dive? will you be doing a single dive or two for that wreck? keep posting or email me as to where and when?
Les

The VT100 is in Indian Arm and you can do it as a boat or shore dive. I believe the entry for the shore dive is around the Belcarra area. Not really that much to see though.

I might not go do the vt100. Just purchased my drysuit and may want to go back to Whytecliff to do my first dive with it (I'm doing a pool session on Thursday night to get some basics down).

Anyone interested in going out to Whytecliff on Saturday? It should be pretty entertaining watching me trying to get buoyancy right with my new drysuit :D

Bjorn

Did a night dive last night at Whytecliff. There was a pretty large seal following us around the cut near the anenome gardens.

cowofwar:
Did a night dive last night at Whytecliff. There was a pretty large seal following us around the cut near the anenome gardens.

Nice!

I'm hoping to get out there for some night dives soon ...

i am busy this weekend. free fills wed night dives thru great Pacific Diving north van.I might be able to make it. usually whytecliff.
let me know if interested in next weekend nov 5/6
good luck with the new drysuit jekyll.
Les

doing porteau today if anyone wants to tag along we should be there at 3 for a 2 tank dive sorry bout the short notice

ryanmacneil8448:
doing porteau today if anyone wants to tag along we should be there at 3 for a 2 tank dive sorry bout the short notice

thanks for heads up! It's almost 1:30 now, I probably won't make it in time. Anyone next weekend please let us know.

Back
Top Bottom